NDD, Combo Truck Operator
Jet Stream is a proudly Australian owned and operated business since 1999. Our clients extend across the Greater Melbourne Region. We tailor specific drainage solutions for the Construction, Sewer, and storm water Industry.
About the role
We are seeking the experience of an NDD, Combo Truck operator. Regular overtime and RDO’s are included. Drug and alcohol testing are a common occurrence on our job sites and will not be tolerated. The candidate must work in a professional manner and as a team member.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Driving and operating water jet/vac excavation combo trucks throughout greater Melbourne.
- Operating vacuum excavation equipment / non-destructive digging
- Basic daily vehicle and plant cleaning and maintenance
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out in compliance with legislative and client requirements and internal company quality, health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Client satisfaction
Experience and skills required:
- Drain cleaning / jetting sewer and storm water pipes.
- Knowledge and understanding of sewerage systems and infrastructure
- The ability to read basic construction plans / drawings
- Must work well individually and in a team environment
- Must be reliable, punctual, and highly motivated
- Must have a positive and proactive attitude
- Must be able to follow instructions and comply with all safety directions
- Well-presented and highly organised
Licences & Qualifications required:
- Construction Induction Card (Red / White Card)
- Victorian Heavy Vehicle Drivers Licence
- Operate a high-pressure water jetting system (Preferred)
We are seeking an immediate start.
Please click here to send us your resume or call us on 0418 326 135 to discuss.